Design & Make your own U.BAG
Can't decide on a U.BAG from the shop? Design and sew your own!
Join me in my Berlin-Friedrichshain home studio and create your own U.BAG from scratch.
What You'll learn
In this 3 hour workshop you'll get:
- A simple intro to color theory and color selection
- An introduction to the materials & their background
- Choose your fabric, zipper and strap
- Learn basic sewing skills
- Sew your bag on my industrial sewing machine*
*No previous sewing experience? No worries, I'll help with every step and can step in whenever you want.
Take home a You-Made-U.BAG
Plus a new skill set, and a new awareness of the power of upcycling.
Bring a friend!
Or book the workshop individually, and make new friends!
Each workshop is capped at three students, you'll have plenty of time and attention to learn the how to sew your bag.
We will meet at my cozy & colorful home studio in Berlin-Friedrichshain
Bänschstrasse 69, 10247 Berlin
Please note my apartment is on the 4th floor WITHOUT an elevator :)